Trade Collaboration (aka TFP)
What is TFP?
According to Wikipedia: Time for prints (or trade for prints, time for pics, TFP) is a term that describes an arrangement between a model and a photographer whereby the photographer agrees to provide the model with a certain number of pictures of selected photographs from the session, and a release or license to use those pictures in return for the model's time.
There are benefits to both parties of such an arrangement. The model can build a portfolio of photographs to show to prospective clients at little or no cost, while the photographer gets a model for a particular project or their portfolio with little, if any, outlay of cash.
How Does It Work?
Time to time I want to test some new equipment, or try a new technique, or an artistic idea sparks, and I want to realize it with a use of make up artist (or sometimes without). If it happens to be the case, I will reach out to models who I had a chance to connect in the past, or who expressed a desire to create together.
Please be mindful, that I can only accommodate a limited number of such requests. Don't let this discourage you!
If TFP doesn't work out, another option is to hire me for a professional session
The Rules for Trade Collaborations
By doing a trade collaboration, you are agreeing to the following:
1. Models will be required to sing a model release for all trade work.
2. You must tag the entire team in your social media posts (stories, reels, etc)
3. You must include photographer and other team members in the caption of the social media posts (stories, reels, etc)
4. You cannot use the images in any kind of promotional posts without a prior expressed permission from the photographer.
5. Photographer will pick the images to be edited. You can request any additional images to be edited at an additional fee.
6. If at any point you express a desire for the images to be removed from the photographer's portfolio, you will be invoiced the actual price of the shoot on the moment of the request (refer to pricing information page)
7. You will be required to sign an agreement for all of these points prior to the shoot.
8. You are required to be of a legal age (18+) to request a trade collaboration, or have a legal parent/guardian sign it on your behalf.
If you are in agreement with all of the above points, please fill out the form below to schedule your trade collaboration session. Thank you!